Monday, May 4, 2009

Why?

Common Tests are days away, Yippie? Not at all. But i don't feel as stressed compared to previous exams even though this weighs a 100%. I know this time whatever the result I think I'll be pleased myself. I've never spent so much time on Tamil and on Maths. & i guess, consistent work does help. But. To a certain extent I'm worried about Biology & Social Studies.

Biology because it doesn't seem as fun as it used to be, and everything's way too fast for me to comprehend. And i hate practicals. And maybe you can say because of the change in environment. Oh well. I hope I'll be able to pick up the lost interest and do well in it, I really enjoyed Biology last year and I always wanted to do well in it.

Social Studies. I don't understand how I ever managed to do so well last year when I'm practically failing miserably this year. I don't know where I've gone wrong either. I miss, 08. You'll probably go, "What! It has been 6 months yet you can't accept the change?!" Not that _________ is bad, i wouldn't say that. In fact, she's nice. But i miss. Superwoman. Even though it has been, 6 months? I miss her company perhaps. When i read my history, I always laugh about how fascinating the lessons were, why has it become such a drag now? Why. Why. Why.

I guess I'll never know.

0 cookies: