Monday, February 22, 2010

#114 I Promise

There are quite a lot of thoughts running through my mind now. Maybe I'll share about them another time. As for now, I'm doing fine. I really am enjoying where I'm at now and what I'm doing and the people around me and everything else. As days go by, the closer I feel to the people, children and there's nothing better I could actually ask for.

I've not been having negative thoughts and ways like back during the O's period but I can't help but say I also do miss the familiarity and homely feeling of KCP. That brings me back to the days last year and my visit on Wednesday. Maybe the familiarity comes from the people there - their friendships and the bond you feel towards them. Sonja - who I've been meeting the most often I guess. But our friendship only bloomed towards the later part of Secondary School. But when I think of KCP, it definitely reminds me of that yellow table and all the study dates we had there. Yes, Dharishini? All the long chats, study drills and everything else. I do miss that.

And the teachers? Yes! Ms Foo, Mdm Choo, Mrs Lee... they made a difference in my life in one way or another and now that I've to survive on my own, I actually realise how much more I miss them. I guess times have changed and its really time for me to put my past aside. To close this chapter of my life well - Secondary School. That I need to keep up with these friendships with YingYng, Dharishini, Hazel, JiaWei, Sonja, Rajam, Shalin... ... but at the same time be open to make new friends.

Thank you councillors for welcoming me back so openly on Wednesday! I really miss council as well. And Hazel, for being my awesome accompany partner. I guess this is what which makes life very much colourful, friends, best friends.

But now? I've really got to try,
try to make new friends outside of my comfort zone.

0 cookies: